It is prepared from beef decomposed in water.
– Chronic complaints since severe infection. Post-operative cases with severe infections.
– Horrible OFFENSIVE discharges. The stools, the sweat and the other excretions are rendered prominent by this carrion-like smell.
– SORENESS, BED FEELS TOO HARD (Arn, Bapt, Rhus-t).
– Burning pains. Throbbing or pulsating.
– amel. Drinking very hot water.
Head – Throbbing of arteries of head amel. tight band. Bursting headache with restlessness.
Mouth – Tongue red, shiny. Coated
Stomach – Vomits water when it becomes warm in the stomach (Bism, Phos).
Abdomen – Soreness, can hardly breath.
Rectum – Diarrhea: horrible offensive, painless, involuntary.
– Constipation: complete inertia, black balls (Op).
Cough – Cough agg. motion, warm room, lying down; amel. open air, sitting up.
Chest – Tachycardia, out of proportion to the temperature. Can hear his own heart beats.
Back – Chill begins in back, between shoulder-blades. Throbbing of arteries of neck (Glon).
Female genitalia – PUERPERAL INFECTIONS. Severe infections after abortion.
Menses horrible offensive. Fever at each menstrual period (Rhus-t).
Extremities – Soreness, aching in all limbs and bones. Soreness amel. motion (Rhus-t).
Perspiration – Profuse hot sweat which does not ameliorate.
Stalwarts on Pyrogen: